4 Common Interview Questions and their effective Answers.





We give interviews even once in life, Whether you are selected or rejected. But friend interview represents our work. The more we give a good interview we have more chances of getting the job.

So there are 4 common questions asked in the interview

So let's see those questions and their better answers. 


1. Tell me about yourself 

2. Why should we hire you?

3. What type of job are you looking for

4. Why you are leaving your current job?


1. Tell me about yourself

Good Morning / Afternoon/Evening , Sir/ Madam 

First of all, Thank You for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is (Your Name ). I Am staying in (Your Location ). I completed my graduation (Your degree ) in (Your Filed Like B.COM, BBA, etc ) From (Your University Name ). I Belongs To a nuclear family. My strength is I am a self-motivated, hard-working, and disciplined person. My short-term goal is to get a job in a reputed company and my long-term goal is to achieve a good position where I can build my career. my hobbies are (Your Hobbies ). That's all about me. Thanks again for this opportunity. 

You can copy this and add your information 


2. Why should we hire you?

Dear sir/ madam 
Am not special but am so passionate about learning. If you give me an opportunity to prove myself then am sure I will give my 100%  dedication towards my work and give you the best result. 


3. What type of job are you looking for

Am looking for a job in ( Your job role or process ). As I have studied (Your Field ) so I will do this job very sincerely and give my 100% result. 


4. Why you are leaving your current job?

Actually Am looking for a change. I have learned a lot from my current job so now I feel that there are no new opportunities for me to learn to grow 
new changes always give new ideas and new opportunities to grow more. 


Note - Before you give an interview read everything about that company. like their management team, their location, what work the company does, latest news about the company. 


If you want to ask anything or want to know something, then you can comment below.



Watch Motivational Hindi Video - Break-up की Positive Side

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments